Savory pork tenderloin bearnaise pizza (fläskfilé pizza) is a flavorful pizza that’s easy to make and will satisfy your craving for a gourmet pizzeria style flatbread.
These are inspired by Swedish style pork tenderloin (flaskfilé) pizzas that are often served with bearnaise sauce.
There are many combinations of toppings you can choose. We like fresh mushrooms, hot peppers and onions.
But you can’t go wrong with toppings like fresh bell pepper, freshly grated garlic, feta cheese, sliced olives and more.
Use what you have available and we’re sure you’ll be delighted with the result.
Instant Pot pork tenderloin that’s cut into strips tastes fabulous on pizza.
Ingredients in Pork Tenderloin Bearnaise Pizza (Fläskfilé)
- Pita Bread — Lebanese style pita bread, regular or whole wheat, or your choice of flatbread.
- Pork — from Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe
- Bearnaise Sauce — from Easy Bearnaise Sauce recipe. If you’d rather, it’s ok to omit the bearnaise sauce, it’s still a very good pizza without. If you’re trying to keep things low calorie you might like to be without the butter based sauce, or try the lighter bearnaise sauce recipe option in Easy Bearnaise Sauce.
- Mozzarella — shredded mozzarella cheese or sub similar shredded cheeses.
- Mushrooms — sliced fresh mushrooms or canned mushrooms.
- Pizza Sauce — you can use homemade or prepared pizza sauce.
- Onions — sliced red, white or yellow onions
- Hot Peppers — a mix of sliced hot banana pickled peppers and jalapenos, optional.
- Lombardi Peppers — optionally, you can garnish with some Lombardi style or pepperoncini peppers.
How To Make Pork Tenderloin Bearnaise Pizza
STEP 1: Prepare Pan, Add Pitas and Pizza Sauce
Preheat oven to 425℉. Line an oven safe baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut or fold the paper to fit properly. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the pitas.
STEP 2: Add Cheese and Toppings
Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the surfaces of both pizzas.
Arrange toppings (sliced mushrooms, sliced red onion and hot peppers, if using) evenly over top of the pita pizzas.
STEP 3: Add Pork Tenderloin and Bake
Place the pork tenderloin strips on top of both pizzas. Place the baking sheet with both pizzas into the preheated oven. Bake for 7 minutes or until the pizzas are heated through and cheese is melted.
STEP 4: Drizzle With Bearnaise Sauce
Remove the pizzas from the oven. Transfer each to Individual plates. Drizzle the pork tenderloin pizzas with bearnaise sauce. Serve with Swedish pizza salad or a house style salad.
What To Serve With Pork Tenderloin Bearnaise Pizza
Pork tenderloin bearnaise pizza is excellent with Swedish pizza salad. Pizza salad is a refreshing salad made with finely shredded cabbage, similar to coleslaw. It’s amazing with any of our pita pizzas.
It’s always a nice bonus to have a side of anchovies and a bowl of marinated olives to go with pita pizzas.
Swedish pizzas are typically served with hot peppers, Lombardi style or if you can’t find them, pepperoncini peppers can be substituted.
Storage Tips For Pork Tenderloin Bearnaise Pizza
Pork tenderloin bearnaise pizza can be kept refrigerated for up to three days. It’s best to enjoy the leftovers as soon as possible, within a day or two, for optimal freshness.
More Easy Homemade Pita Pizzas
There are so many options for different pita pizzas that you can serve with Swedish style pizza salad.
- Doner Kebab and Kebab Chicken with Kebab Sauce
- Murgh Makhani (Butter Chicken)
- Iskender Kebab with Kebab Sauce
- Leftover Turkey Tikka Masala (sub leftover chicken)
- Chicken Souvlaki
- Gyros and Feta
- Clam White Sauce and Red Sauce Clam
- Margherita and Fresh Mozzarella Artichoke
- Date Arugula Goat Cheese
- Red Lobster Style Crab Pita Pizza
- Crab Melt and Tuna Melt
- Mackerel in Tomato Sauce and Sardine in Tomato Sauce
You’ll Also Love
Sirloin Oscar Pita Pizza with shrimp, scallops and bearnaise sauce. Prepare easy Instant Pot Beef Tenderloin (oxfilé) and use it in this easy pita pizza with all of the flavors you love from your favorite steakhouse.
Pork Tenderloin Bearnaise Pizza (Fläskfilé Pizza)
- 2 Pitas, Lebanese style
- 2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup Red Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, fresh preferred, sub canned
- 1 cup Pork Tenderloin, about 8 slices, sliced ⅛" thick
- ½ cup Hot Peppers, sliced hot banana and jalapeno mix, optional
- ¼ cup Bearnaise Sauce, premade or bought
- 4 Pepperoncini Peppers, optional, or Lombardi peppers, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Add parchment paper to an oven safe baking sheet, cut or fold paper to fit sheet. Place two pitas on the parchment lined sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the surface of the pitas.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly among both pizzas.
- Arrange toppings (sliced mushrooms, sliced red onions, hot pepper, if using, and any others) evenly over the shredded cheese.
- Place the pork tenderloin strips on top of the pizzas. Put the baking sheet with the pizzas into the preheated oven. Bake for about 7 minutes, until the pizzas are heated through and cheese melted. Stay close by to ensure the pizzas don't burn.
- Remove from oven and transfer to individual plates. Drizzle with bearnaise sauce, if desired.
The above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide. If you are following a specific diet or have dietary restrictions, please use your preferred nutritional calculator. If you have a food allergy please ensure that none of the listed ingredients are part of your restrictions. As well, always use a food thermometer to ensure safe cooking temperature of the food items.