Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans are an easy restaurant quality vegetable side dish to add to your homemade seafood dinner menus.
You’ve got to love perfectly tender crisp garlic green beans, that are cooked so conveniently in a pressure cooker.
It’s an easy side dish that the whole family will love. Garlic green beans are a welcomed green vegetable that even kids adore.
It’s perfect with a barbecue meat or steakhouse menu, with chicken or steak, as well as seafood. You’ll love that you can serve this with an endless variety of mains.
And it really couldn’t be easier. Just bring the Instant Pot up to pressure (Set the timer to 0 minutes).
The Instant Pot will come to pressure and immediately after, you’ll quick release the pressure.
So easy, it only takes a few minutes to come to pressure, and no additional pressure cook time!
Remove the trivet, drain the water and then add the green beans back to the Instant Pot in SAUTE mode.
Just press the Saute button, add in some butter, garlic and the green beans, for a quick stir fry.
Immerse the green beans in the butter and garlic to impart them with garlic flavor. The buttery garlic green beans will taste like your favorite restaurant side dish.
And, knowing that it only takes a few minutes, you can enjoy this again and again!
These green beans are perfect with so many mains, especially seafood restaurant, and in particular, Red Lobster style dishes.
Content in this Post
- Ingredients in Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
- How To Make Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
- STEP 1: Prepare Instant Pot and Cook
- STEP 2: Stir Fry Green Beans
- What To Serve With Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
- More Instant Pot Side Dishes
- Storage Tips for Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
- You’ll Also Love
Ingredients in Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
- Green Beans — 14 oz green beans, wash and trim ends of each green bean. You can easily increase or reduce the amount of green beans in this recipe. The Instant Pot cook time will be the same.
- Garlic — one or two fresh cloves, minced finely or put through a garlic press.
- Butter — salted or unsalted butter, if you are using unsalted, you might like to add a half teaspoon of salt to the recipe.
How To Make Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
STEP 1: Prepare Instant Pot and Cook
Add a cup of water to the Instant Pot insert. Place a steamer basket (metal or silicone) into the Instant pot.
Put the washed and trimmed green beans into the steamer basket.
Fasten the Instant Pot lid. Move the pressure valve to SEALING. Set Instant Pot timer to Zero (0) minutes.
This means that the Instant Pot will come to pressure, but instead of cooking for additional minutes, it will complete its cycle at that point.
Once up to pressure, the Instant Pot will beep and you can turn the pressure valve to VENTING, to quick release the pressure.
STEP 2: Stir Fry Green Beans
Carefully remove the trivet and drain the water. Press SAUTE button on Instant Pot. Heat the butter in the Instant Pot, add the minced garlic, salt, if using, and the green beans.
Saute for two minutes to allow the beans to be fully coated in butter and garlic.
Alternatively, you can saute the green beans in a skillet on the stovetop.
What To Serve With Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
Serve garlic green beans with an easy homemade seafood restaurant inspired dinner with the following appetizers and mains.
- Baked Lobster Tails
- Shrimp Scampi
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Crabmeat
- Lobster Artichoke Dip
- Parmesan Crab Dip
- Escargot Stuffed Mushrooms
- Red Lobster Style Crab Pita Pizza
More Instant Pot Side Dishes
Storage Tips for Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
You can store cooked garlic green beans in the refrigerator for up to four days. Although, they will have the best flavor and texture the fresher they are.
Therefore, it’s best to consume them within a day or two.
You’ll Also Love
Another sensational vegetable side dish, this Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts recipe is a crave worthy dish you’ll love to add to your easy homemade seafood menus.
Instant Pot Red Lobster Style Green Beans
- 14 ounces Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon Butter, salted
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Place the silicone (or steel) steamer basket in the Instant Pot. Add a cup of water to the Instant Pot and place the green beans in the basket. Secure the lid and move the pressure valve to Sealing. Pressure cook on HIGH pressure, normal temperature, for zero (0) minutes. Quick release when pressure cycle is completed.
- When the pressure is released and it is safe to do so, carefully remove the lid on the Instant Pot. Remove the steamer basket with beans, and drain the water from the Instant Pot . Heat butter in Saute mode in the Instant Pot (alternatively, you can heat a skillet on medium heat on the stovetop). When hot, add minced garlic and the green beans. Let green beans sauté for a few minutes to coat fully in the garlic butter sauce.
The above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide. If you are following a specific diet or have dietary restrictions, please use your preferred nutritional calculator. If you have a food allergy please ensure that none of the listed ingredients are part of your restrictions. As well, always use a food thermometer to ensure safe cooking temperature of the food items.